Dimensions: 10 feet x 8 feet x 3.5 feet. Capacity: Hold 10 cubic yards Weight: 2-3 tons
What happens when you have a lot of trashes to dump, but you have got only a small dumpster? Isn’t it irritating to dump waste materials forcibly in a small metal box? Yes, it is. And if you are going through the same pain, why not choose something better? And bigger? Nowadays, you can easily rent dumpsters from any online websites, and they have every big size dumpster on their list. You can choose 10, 20 or 40-yard dumpsters too. But if you have trash materials equals to 2 or 3 tonnes, a 10-yard dumpster will be an ideal one. Let us have some detailed information of a 10-yard dumpster.
Overall Dimension of A 10 Yard Dumpster
If you are going to choose a big dumpster, the 10-yard dumpster is the first step of getting a big dumpster. With the roll-off feature, a 10-yard dumpster is a metal box standing 20 feet long, 8 feet wide, 3 feet high, and 2 feet high on the inside of the bin. You can spot these kinds of dumpsters in residential areas. But these are big in size, so it requires a wide area to fit in perfectly.
Acceptable Trash, Weight Limit & Rental Period Of A 10 Yard Dumpster
– Every kind of non-organic debris are accepted in a 10-yard dumpster such as concrete, dirt, sand, brick, block, ceramic tiles, asphalt, etc. A 10-yard dumpster is mainly used for non-organic waste materials, so if found any organic trashes such as woods, grass, plastic, etc., it would cost an extra contamination charge if applicable.
– The weight limit of a 10-yard dumpster is 2-3 tonnes to 10-20 tonnes. If the weight exceeds this limit that may cost an extra ‘overweight’ charge if applicable.
– The rental period of a 10 yard dumpster is flexible. However, generally, it varies from 3 to 5 days.
– If you intend to put this 10-yard dumpster on a public street, you may require collecting a permission slip for the same. The license or street permit differs from city to city, so it is best to contact your local municipal for such purpose.
How Much Does It Cost To Rent A 10 Yard Dumpster?
There is no fixed rental system for any dumpster. Rather, it varies depending on many factors. Those are as follows –
- Size of Dumpster
- Types of debris dumped
- Rental period
- Weight of the trash
And if you still have any kind of confusions about the cost, call us at (888) 434-9956 as we provide our service across the United States. Or you can fill the ‘Free Quote’ form to get more information.
Advantages of Renting a 10 Yard Dumpster
Here, we will state the benefits of renting a 10 yard dumpster. Let us have a look.
So no complaining over the little size of a dumpster, anymore! Rent a big one and enjoy the service of ‘Team Dumpster’. Happy Dumping!
- Perfect for collecting a lot of inert materials.
- A 10 yard dumpster equals to 3 pickup truck loads.
- Weight Limit – Up to 12 tonnes.
- It is small enough to fit in a driveway.